Friday, September 26, 2008

Dear Anonymous

Just what part of your comment below makes any sense? Did you not read anything written here? No one said I took scrap kits, no one said I took anything, lol Yuppers, I said I'm a pirate, complete with eyepatch and parrot, where is your brain asshair, THAT was sarcasm, ohh and so was this! You won't find me in any groups!

Please be advised that below is a nasty comment from an asshair, and I've been accused of using foul language? Ahh the laughter and joy of it all.


DIRECT COPY FROM COMMENTS, my commentary is in green.

Shut the fuck up you stupid retarted (OHH Who's RETARDED? Notice spelling)bitches. If you do not want your ass harrassed then it is simple enough that a child could even figure out that you just stop stealing shit. (Even a child gets their hands caught in the cookie jar every now and then) Can you not create your own? (WHY BOTHER? I have you oh so talented asshairs who hide behind anonymity to create for me) I know that you are obviously disabled (REALLY? looking in my bedroom window are you? There's words for people like you, STALKERS) and can only think with one side of your brain but it does not take much to create a kit of your own. Also if you actually put that one side of your brain to work you would go out and get a job so you could afford the shit to make your own kits! (Sorry but I don't think shit would make a good scrap kit, it might stink like your own you claim to make) Or better yet support us that do know how to make them and buy ours instead of stealing them. (LMFAO Can't buy what you refuse to post publicly, chicken shit, prove you make kits) You think it is so unfair that you are being harrassed but really if you put all those tiny brains of yours together you would realize that you would not be harrassed if you quit thinking it was ok to steal. (Who said I was being treated unfair? I'm just rallying for the little people who are being hurt over your jackassed attempts at life.)

0 comments: