Thursday, October 2, 2008

The digital community

is quiet tonight, which brings some solace to my soul. Either they are gearing up to start trouble again, or nothing major is going on. Sounds good to me because I am feeling so sick. Which isn't a bad thing, since I go to the doctor tomorrow, I am hoping she is going to confirm what I already know. After a long awaited time, it looks like we're gonna have a baby. Well our third and last one, lol Just do me a favor people, if you feel the need to comment on this post, don't be an asshair, be nice for once. I'm going to bed, lol Nite all, or should I say morning, it's a little after 4 a.m. lol

5 comments:

JennK said...

Well congrats if you are.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes!

~LilSinful~ said...

Congratulations!!! I have my fingers crossed for you...don't forget to update us and let us know what the results are :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations hun!!!